Assurance and Risk Advisory
Increasing globalisation and the changes in information flows have increased the challenges manifolds for the businesses. The growing regulatory complexities add to those challenges posing new risks. With increasing regulatory requirements, the need for greater transparency in operations and disclosure norms, stakeholders require assurance beyond the traditional critique of numbers. Hence assurance is being increasingly required on industry issues, business risks, and key business processes.The Firm holds an experience of over 30 years in providing assurance services in various sectors which includes manufacturing, construction, power, service among others. It continually focues on training and development of human capital to ensure that the best of services are provided to its clients. With the Firm’s assurance team taking reigns of the audit of the company, the management and owner can rest assured and focus on their business growth.
Assurance services include :
- Statutory audit – Audit as mandated under any Law as applicable
- Tax audit – Audit under Income Tax Act
- Compliance audit – A audit to evaluate the compliance of the company with policies, regulations or any other law or requirement.
- Special Investigative audits – Limited scope audits with a focus on identifying key issues/frauds/risks
- Internal and operational audit – Regular audits of the company to ensure that the company’s policies and internal control are in operation and effective and to further identify areas of revenue leakage.
- SOX Compliance – Verifying compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Act by ensuring adequate internal controls are in place and effective